Welkom City Stad Dacebook Page
Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers
Buy Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers that you can send via SMS or email to someone in need to spend on groceries in any Pick n Pay store.
We’re continuing our quest to find new avenues to help our community to assist each other. Which is why we’re adding digital grocery vouchers to our array of service on offer to the community. You can now show your loved ones you care, by gifting them with a Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher to use for essential shopping, at any Pick n Pay in-store.
How it Works
Here’s how it works:
Simply login or register on Webtickets Select Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers
Choose to gift R50, R100, R250, R500 or R1000
Select payment method
Once payment has been confirmed, choose your next action
View, download or save your voucher online
Or send voucher to whoever you want, via SMS or email
Recipients will receive a notification to say you sent them a voucher and will be given the voucher number to redeem when shopping in-store only
Each voucher has a unique voucher number and barcode
Want to keep digital grocery vouchers on hand for future use? Well you can too, just buy as many as you want now, and allocate them to recipients later from your Webtickets account
Vouchers are valid for 3 years
Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers terms and conditions
- The Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher is exchangeable for merchandise at all Pick n Pay retail outlets.
- The Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher is valid for 36 months from date of last purchase. Thereafter, the voucher will be deactivated. The customer must contact Pick n Pay to reactivate the voucher for further use.
- Misuse of this voucher, which shall be determined in Pick n Pay’s sole discretion, constitutes fraud.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher can be purchased in denominations of R50, R100, R250, R500, R1000 per voucher and a total balance of R1000 per voucher.
- A limit of 50 Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers can be purchased at a time in-store.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers can be used as a valid tender on all products and services in-store.
- Each Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher will have a unique code and can be used multiple times i.e. until all the funds on the voucher has been spent.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher can only be used as tender in-store at the point of sale.
- The Pick n Pay digital grocery voucher may not be redeemed for cash and no credit balance will be given as cash.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers can be purchased in-store with any valid tender.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers are not refundable.
- Pick n Pay digital grocery vouchers purchased online can be paid for via Pick n Pay store, Credit Card or EFT.
- The digital grocery voucher is cash and if lost, stolen, sent to the incorrect person or the till slip fades, it is the customer’s responsibility and Pick n Pay will not be liable for any loss suffered.
This is endorsed by Welkom City Stad Facebook Page, there is no financial gain for us.
30 000 community members , 30 360 follow us